After receiving your great reviews about our tours as well as some suggestions to organize longer tours, we would like to offer to you a Halong bay – Sapa – Hoa Lu 5D/4N tour whi
ch take you go the best places in the North of Vietnam. Just try and enjoy the experience you have.
DAY 01: HANOI – HA LONG BAY (L, D)
– Tour guide come to your address to pick you up at 8-8:30AM. Short break half way.
– Arrive Ha Long Bay at about 12PM, transfer by tender to the cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks. – Check in your cabin and enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while beginning your sail through the fairy land of Ha Long Bay, passing by Stone Dog islet, Incense Burner islet, Fighting Cocks, Swan islet, and Duck islet…
– Drop anchor to explore Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave).
– Enjoy kayaking and swimming or relaxing on the cruise.
– At about 6PM, enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with wine and fresh fruits.
– Dinner is served in the restaurant.
– Retire to your cabin, have a drink at the bar, sing karaoke, join the fishing excursion or play exciting games.
– Overnight on boat.
DAY 02: HA LONG BAY – HANOI – SAPA (B, L)
– At about 7:30, have breakfast
– Checking out your cabin before 9:30AM, relax on board while our cruise is slowly sailing on the bay.
– Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our specialty, Spring rolls) on board.
– Lunch is served on board (or at a local restaurant).
– At 11:45AM, disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
– Get back Hanoi at 4:30PM.
– Have a bath, take a rest, and free in the evening to hang out and to have dinner.
– At 9:30PM, staff of sleeping bus will come to Hanoi Youth Hostel in Old Quarter to take you to bus. Take a sleeping bus to Sapa
DAY 03: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B, L, D)
– Arrive in Sapa at about 3AM. Keep on sleeping on bus.
– At about 6AM, tour guide comes to pick you up to tour office. Have a breakfast and take a rest.
– At 9:30AM Join a group tour trekking. – Going to Y Linh Ho Village, you will trekking through a beautiful valley lying between mountains. The fresh air in the highland of Viet Nam is really great for taking a walk. Y Linh Ho is a small commune composed by a dozen of small hamlets scattering on the very tough mountain terrain with high and steep mountains. This village is home of the Black H’Mong who wears dark clothing in black and has blue hand. You can visit the H’Mong people’s wooden and bamboo houses.
– Have lunch. After lunch at a local restaurant, the group keep discover Lao Chai and Ta Van villages in Muong Hoa valley. Muong Hoa valley is one of the most beautiful valleys in Northwest Viet Nam and boasts to have the largest terraced rice paddy in the Sapa area. The walk takes you from Lao Chai village of Black H’Mong minority to Ta Van village of the Zay minority, providing the opportunity to see the different traditions and costumes of the two ethnic minority groups.
– Check in homestay.
– Have dinner and stay overnight homestay.
DAY 04: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa (B, L, )
– Have a breakfast.
– Check out homestay then start the second day trekking to Giang Ta Chai Village.
– You will walk through one of the most beautiful terraced rice fields. You will also trek through a gorgeous bamboo forest to a picturesque waterfall in Giang Ta Chai village, home of Red Zao, H’Mong and Zay minority. You will have opportunity to communicate with the local minority people. During a short break, you can enjoy the landscape or swim under the waterfall.
– Go back Sapa by bus at about 3PM, take a rest.
– At 4PM, Take a bus back to hanoi
– Arrival in Hanoi at 10 pm.
– Walk to our hotel to check in and overnight.
DAY 05: Hoa Lu Tam Coc (B, L)
– Tour guide will come to pick you up to Hoa Lu Tam Coc
– Take a bus to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)). In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
– After lunch, you will continue to nearby Tam Coc (Three Caves in Vietnamese). Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc are three limestone caves stretching along Ngo Dong river. The boat trip is a nice journey along the river with peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy and the site of some temples along the way from Hang Ca (first cave) to Hang Hai (second cave) and Hang Ba (third cave).
– Leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi in the afternoon.
– Tour end.
– Main meals
– Accommodations in Halong, Sapa, Hanoi
– English speaking tour guide
– Dinner of 2nd and 4th day. If you would like to book these dinners, you are kindly to pay US$20/dinner. But I think you should be free to try most famous Vietnamese food by advices from my staffs.
– Water puppet show. Hanoi is also famous with water puppet show. If you would like to watch that show, the price is US$5/ticket and we will help you buy it.
For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hanoi Youth Hostel
Add: 5 Luong Ngoc Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Mobile: (+84) 972004080