FREE 3 HOURS DRINK JUNGLE JUICE, FRESH BEER, COCA…..
DAY 1 : HANOI – HALONG. ( L/D)
8:00 am – 8:30 am: the tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or private address. Getting on the bus to HALONG.
12:30 pm: Arriving HALONG wharf, transfer to the boat. Checking in the cabins and relaxing on ALIBABA CRUISE then have lunch. You can enjoy the beautiful of the bay when the boat moving . The boat will stop at the center of Halong bay, you can participate in activities as follows:
- Visiting Thien Cung Cave ( Celestial Palace cave ). One of the most beautiful caves in
- Jumping off
- Diner time ( depending on the activities )
- Party on !
FREE ROCK CLIMBING and JUMPING OFF in Halong Bay
DAY 2: HALONG – CAT BA ( B/ L/D )
6:30 am: Breakfast
7:15 am: Check out then transfering to Gia Luan Wharf, getting on the bus to go through Cat Ba National Park to Cai Bao Warf.
10:00 am: Leaving Monkey Island to visit and sail Kayak around Lan Ha Bay.
12:00 pm: Lunch
1:00 pm: Swimming at Hoang Vang Beach (Desolated Beach)
3:00 pm: Leaving the beach for FREE ROCK CLIMBING and JUMPING OFF
5.00 pm: Back to Cai Beo Wharf, get on bus to Cat Ba town for checking in hotel
Free time at night
7:00 am : Breakfasts
7:45 am: Our bus pick you up and leav the Hotel… to Gia Luan wharf. Getting on our boat to enjoy more scenery when the boat moving around the Bay.
11:00 am: Lunch time
12:00 pm: Arrival HALONG wharf. Then our bus is coming to pick up and return to HANOI.
5:00 pm : Hanoi old quarter .End of tour ! “ SAYING FAREWELL !! ”
** Trip includes:
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi.
– A bottle of water/person on the bus.
– Fully furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C and hot shower.
– English speaking tour guide.
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
– Meals as: 2 breakfast, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– On board insurance, service charge
– 3 hours Free drinking during Party time
** Trip excludes:
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specially in the list above.
Halong Bay Gallery