Experience the traditional handicrafts and enjoy the real daily life of Hoi An local people.
One of the greatest pleasure of any visitor to Hoi An is strolling along the beautiful streets of the old town at night under the flickering lights of the many beautiful lanterns. These colorful lanterns are not only the symbol of Hoi An old town but also a part of the spirit of the Hoi An. We would like to offer you a tour to a traditional Hoi An handicraft village to make the lanterns.
- Transportation: Bicycle
- Departure time: 08:00 am & 14:00 pm
- Duration: 02 hours
- Activities: Making lantern
Local guide will meet you at the hotel’s lobby and you will take a bicycle to lantern making workshop in the village. Here you will get a brief introduction to the history, shape, and color of the lanterns. Choose your favorite sample of lantern. Do step by step with the craftsman how to make one lantern. Keep this lantern for souvenir.
Ride bicycle back to the hotel. End tour.
– Vietnamese/English speaking guide
– Craftsman’s labour
– Material for making the lantern
– Mineral water & VAT.
– Insurance and other personal fees
– Kid under 05 years old: free of charge
– Kid from 05 to 11 years old: pay 50% of the contract rate
– Kid from 12 years old and older: as adult
– Group of 15 paying full: 01 FOC for the tour leader (16paxs – 01FOC, maximum 02FOC/1group)