1 night home stay brings you great experience to know how the life of Sapa people in villages is.
Depart from Hanoi
ITINERARY (3 Nights/2 Days)
Joined group tour : Daily
9 pm – 10 pm: Take a night train to Sapa in cabin with 4 soft-sleeper berths and A/C.
DAY 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B, L, D)
– Arrive in Lao Cai city at 5 am. Please stand in front of arrival gate. Our receptionist will pick you up to Sapa.
– Have a breakfast.
– 9h30 am: Join a group tour trekking.
– Going to Y Linh Ho Village, you will trekking through a beautiful valley lying between mountains. The fresh air in the highland of Viet Nam is really great for taking a walk. Y Linh Ho is a small commune composed by a dozen of small hamlets scattering on the very tough mountain terrain with high and steep mountains. This village is home of the Black H’Mong who wears dark clothing in black and has blue hand. You can visit the H’Mong people’s wooden and bamboo houses.
– After lunch at a local restaurant, the group keep discover Lao Chai and Ta Van villages in Muong Hoa valley.
– Muong Hoa valley is one of the most beautiful valleys in Northwest Viet Nam and boasts to have the largest terraced rice paddy in the Sapa area. The walk takes you from Lao Chai village of Black H’Mong minority to Ta Van village of the Zay minority, providing the opportunity to see the different traditions and costumes of the two ethnic minority groups.
– Check in homestay.
– Have dinner and stay overnight homestay.
DAY 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa (B, L, D)
– Have a breakfast.
– Check out homestay then start the second day trekking to Giang Ta Chai Village.
– You will walk through one of the most beautiful terraced rice fields. You will also trek through a gorgeous bamboo forest to a picturesque waterfall in Giang Ta Chai village, home of Red Zao, H’Mong and Zay minority. You will have opportunity to communicate with the local minority people. During a short break, you can enjoy the landscape or swim under the waterfall.
– Go back Sapa by bus.
– Tour guide will pick you up to Lao Cai city
– Have dinner in Lao Cai city.
– Take night train come back Hanoi in cabin with 4 soft-sleeper berths and A/C.
– Arrival in Hanoi at 5 am on the next day.
– Tour end.
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
– Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
– Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin).
– Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner.
– English speaking guide.
– Entrance fee
– International & domestic flight ticket.
– Visa arrangement.
– Drinks, travel insurance, other meals.
– Tips & personal expenses.
* Children rates:
– Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
– Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
– Over 11 years is adult’s rate.
For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hanoi Youth Hostel
Add: 5 Luong Ngoc Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Mobile: (+84) 972004080