Most of tourists come to Vietnam often take Sapa trekking tour for 02 days. In this tour, you will visit Sapa town, do trekking to some villages along Muong Hoa stream, view nice paddy fields, meet ethnic minority people, understand about living and culture here. You will also have time to visit Sapa market, Sapa church and discover interesting evening life in Sapa town…
Depart from Hanoi
ITINERARY (3 Nights/2 Days)
Joined group tour : Daily
9 pm – 10 pm: Take a night train to Sapa in cabin with 4 soft-sleeper berths and A/C.
DAY 1: Cat Cat – Sin Chai (B, L, D)
– Arrive in Lao Cai city at 5 am. Please stand in front of arrival gate. Our receptionist will pick you up to Hotel in Sapa.
– Have a breakfast.
– 9h30 am: Join a group tour trekking.
– On the trekking way, you will enjoy the natural beauty of Cat Cat Village which is about 3 km from Sapa town. Cat Cat Village is located in the Muong Hoa Valley and near the stunning Cat Cat Waterfall. The village of H’Mong ethnic group still remain their traditional customs and unique culture. To visit village, you walk through Sapa Market down the valley. You will enjoy the gorgeous scenery along the way.
– Inside the village you can take part in the dancing show of ethnic minority groups as H’Mong, Thai, Tay, Dao…
– Have lunch at the local restaurant, you’ll continue discovering Shin Chai village, the home of Black H’Mong people.
– 2 pm: Pick up to go back hotel by bus.
– Have dinner
– Stay overnight at Hotel.
DAY 2: Lao Chai – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai (B, L, D)
– Have a breakfast at the hotel
– 9h30 am: Join a group tour trekking. Transfer by van to Muong Hoa Valley, one of the most beautiful valleys in Northwest Viet Nam and the largest terraced rice paddy in the Sapa area. Trekking from Lao Chai village of Black H’Mong minority to Ta Van village of the Zay minority. You will see the different culture and traditional costumes of the two ethnic minority groups.
– After having lunch at a local restaurant, you will walk through one of the most beautiful terraced rice fields. You will also trek through a gorgeous bamboo forest to a picturesque waterfall in Giang Ta Chai village, home of Red Zao, H’Mong and Zay minority. You will have opportunity to communicate with the local minority people. During a short break, you can enjoy the landscape or swim under the waterfall.
– Go back Sapa by bus.
– Tour guide will pick you up to Lao Cai city
– Have dinner in Lao Cai city.
– Take night train come back Hanoi in cabin with 4 soft-sleeper berths and A/C.
– Arrival in Hanoi at 5 am on the next day.
– Tour end.
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian, etc) should be sent before your departure date.
– Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
– Train ticket Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (A/C soft sleeper 4 berths cabin)
– Meals as indicated: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner
– English speaking guide
– Entrance fee
– International & domestic flight ticket
– Visa arrangement
– Drinks, travel insurance, other meals
– Tips & personal expenses.
* Children rates:
– Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
– Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-11 years) sharing bed with parents.
– Over 11 years is adult’s rate.