Hanoi Youth Hostel offers a full service of Vietnam visa including visa on arrival service, visa extension & visa renewal. We offer the best solutions to any requests you may have.
Visa on arrival service:
In order to get your Vietnam visa, travelers must pay two kind of fees: SERVICE FEE & STAMPING FEE .
1. Service fee:
Service fees need to be paid in advance to process the visa Approval Letter in 2 working days. Visa Approval Letter is a letter issued and confirmed by Vietnam Immigration Department. By showing the approval letter at Vietnam Airports upon arrival, you can pick up Visa and get visa stamped on your passports. At the airport, the corresponding authority will verify the details on the approval letter based on your passport and travel documents. As long as you make sure you input the correct details when applying, you will surely be granted entry upon arrival in Vietnam with the approval letter. Without the approval letter, travelers CAN NOT check in the international flights to Vietnam.
2. Stamping fee ( paid in cash at the airports )
You can get Visa Stamp when arriving Vietnam International Airports and you will pay stamping fee directly to Immigration Department at airport.
How to order this service?
Please send us an email to email@example.com mentioning your personal details. Following is required information to obtain Vietnam Visa:
* Your name exactly as per passport: it is your full name on your passport.
* Your date of birth: in Vietnam, the date format will be DD/MM/YY
* Your nationality or passport: the passport you are using to enter Vietnam (should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival).
* Your passport number: exactly as shown on your passport and should be valid for 6 months at least from the date of arrival.
* Date of arrival: applicants must fill exactly Date of Arrival. You can just enter Vietnam later but not earlier than the approved date.
Photos: passport photos are required at Vietnam airports only.
For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hanoi Youth Hostel
Add: 5 Luong Ngoc Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
Working hours: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM everyday. (GMT +7)
Hotline available 24/7: (+84) 972004080
There will be NO hidden and NO extra charge with our service, all are included.
Accept Credit/Debit Cards